For BMW repair, we do all of your vehicle's recommended services as well as what's under the general services. If you would like to view all our services, please view our general services page.
Any maintenance services we perform maintains your original manufacturer factory warranty since we follow all of the manufacturer's standards and service guidelines.
- Brake Fluid Flush every 2 years
- Coolant Flush every 2 years
- Power Steering Flush every 3 years
- Oil Service per service interval lights, manufacturer's recommendations
- Inspection I per service interval lights, manufacturer's recommendations
- Inspection II per service interval lights, manufacturer's recommendations
- Timing Belt Replacement per manufacturer recommendations (if applicable per model & year)
Condition Based Service (CBS) if equipped the instrument panel will indicate when the following services are necessary:
- Engine oil change
- Microfilter replacement
- Engine air filter replacement
- Brake fluid change
- Brake pad replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Vehicle check/inspection
* For vehicles using non-synthetic oil, between each oil service, minor and major services, we recommend oil and filter changes every 3,000 miles.